This script was made to simplify the use of ACES with Maya. Everything relative to colormanagement and aces is included in the script.
NO MORE SUPPORT PROVIDED
for Python 2 and 3
- Enable or disable OCIO
- Load the config.ocio profile.
- Enable OCIO Rule and set it to Utility - Raw
- Switch all textures to Utility - Raw or ACEScg
- Switch one or multiple selected textures to the desired colorspace.
- Switch textures to default color management colorspace
- Links to learn ACES and a quick guide to help you.
It only works on Maya file nodes so if your renderer uses another type of texture input it will not work.
A python script for Maya